Vilnius and Kaunas for all types of repair of audio equipment.
We repair all types of audio equipment, both car audio equipment and home audio equipment.
- Automotive multimedia repairs
- Automotive repair of audio amplifiers
- Automotive repairs of tape decks Blaupunkt, Manta, Philips, Sony, Pioneer etc.
- Repair of sound units
- Repair of car navigation systems
- Repair of active audio speakers
- Home audio amplifier repair
- Chinese home repairs Sony, Samsung, Philips, etc.
- Repair of sound systems JBL, Panasonic, Samsung, Sony, etc.
- DVD and Blu-ray video player repairs Samsung, Sony, Philips, etc.
- Repair of multimedia players Apple TV
- Repair of portable players
- Repair of ION, Sony, Vivanco, etc.
- Repair of music centres Blaupunkt, ION, Panasonic, Philips, Pioneer, Samsung, Sony, etc.
- Radios Adler, Blaupunkt, Camry, Doping, Hama, ION, Kenner, Panasonic, Philips, Satzuma, Sony, etc.
- Acme, Aircoustic, Candy Crush, Cellularline, Creative, Jabra, JBL, KOSS, Monster, My Doodle, Native Sound, Panasonic, Philips, Pioneer, Puro, Samsung, Satzuma, Sol Republic, Sony, Streetz, Technaxx, Vivanco, Xqisit, YAKKA
- Dictaphone repairs
- Microphone repairs
- Repair of alarm clocks
If you are insured, we can issue a repair certificate to the insurance company.
We provide both software (chip reprogramming) and technical services. Replacing broken displays. Repair of wiped devices. Re-soldering of various components, replacement of parts. Repair broken sockets. We carry out diagnostics before carrying out repairs.
Sound equipment repairs - the most common faults
Before taking a certain appliance in for repair, first check that it is not broken and that you can fix the problem yourself.
1. The sound amplifier does not turn on
If this booster is a car booster, check the cause in the car before taking the booster itself for repair. The most likely cause is that the remote activation cable is not connected. If there is a problem with this cable or it is not connected correctly, the amplifier will not turn on. Also check for a broken or loose power cord, a disconnected earth wire, or incorrect connection or power supply to the amplifier. Any of these things can cause the amplifier not to turn on.
If your home amplifier does not turn on, the problems may be similar to those of a car amplifier. For example, if you've connected it incorrectly, or if you have loose or broken cables, it won't work. Also, don't forget to check for any common, easily overlooked problems.
- Is it plugged into an electrical socket?
- Is the other end of the power cable securely connected to the amplifier?
- Does the wall socket work?
- Have you turned it on?
This may seem like funny advice, but you'd be surprised how often people spend hours troubleshooting a fault only to find out that the cable has been disconnected.
If nothing helps and the amplifier itself is likely to be faulty, we can repair the amplifier Vilnius and Kaunas. Contact.
2. Sound speakers are not working (no sound)
If your speaker is not making any sound, please check before you bring it to us for repair that you may be able to fix the problem yourself:
- Adjust the volume of the sound system. It may seem silly, but sometimes speakers can lose sound if it's too low or too high. Many speaker systems come with safety triggers to stop them from getting too loud. Your unit may also prevent it from being too high.
- Check that the speakers are not silenced. Muted speakers will never produce sound, so your solution may be as simple as turning off the heating. Check the speakers, the receiver and the device you are using to play the sound. All three of these speakers should have the sound unmuted.
- Repair, replace or rewire all cables. In addition, speakers may crackle if there are loose connections. Check all of them to make sure the wires are properly connected.
- Check the system output device (smartphone, laptop, TV, entertainment system, etc.). These devices may be the source of the problem as they have separate mute buttons. Before checking them, turn down the volume of the speaker so that they do not make loud noises when you make the necessary settings on the device.
- Make sure you have set the correct speaker channel. Some speakers have multiple channels, so it is necessary to check that they are set correctly. If the speakers are connected to channel 1 but the receiver is playing sound on channel 2, no sound will be heard through them.
If after trying all the tips the problem is not solved, the repair of audio speakers in Vilnius and Kaunas will be carried out to a high standard by Techremontas masters.
3. Home cinema system not working
This can be a screen or projector, cables, a source device, a receiver or a remote control. Take measured steps to rule out each link and identify the culprit.
If the screen doesn't show anything at all, there may be a power problem or malfunction in the TV or projector. It could also be that the remote control is not working or the remote control signal is not reaching the correct sensor. If you can turn on the projector or TV manually, the problem is most likely with the remote control. Otherwise, check the power cables and power supplies.
If the display turns on but no signal is received, the problem is somewhere else in the circuit. Switch between different inputs. Try multiple source devices, such as a cable box and a games console. Check that the cables are well connected. If you cannot identify the source of the problem, you may need a home theatre system repair by our technician.
Need professional and high-quality audio equipment repair in Vilnius or Kaunas? Contact us contact.