Vilnius and Kaunas to be carried out coffee machine repairs and diagnostics.
We provide out-of-warranty repairs for domestic (home) and professional coffee machines:
- Correcting AEG, Bosch, Breville, Clatronic, Delonghi, Durgol, Esperanza, First, Florina, Krups, Master Coffee, Philips, Saeco, Saeco-Philips, Saturn, Sencor, Tramontina, Zelmer coffee machines
- We repair all types except capsule
If you are insured, we can issue a repair certificate to the insurance company.
We provide free descaling during repairs.
- Reprogram the firmware.
- Replacing and repairing defective components and boards.
- We re-solder various components.
- We carry out diagnostics before carrying out repairs.
Tips on how to keep your coffee tasty and minimise the need for coffee machine repairs
Before taking your coffee machine in for repairs, find out what causes may have caused them to prevent them from happening again. Or maybe the coffee doesn't taste bad because the coffee machine is faulty, but simply because the coffee isn't brewed properly? Here are the 4 most important tips.
1. Rinsing the coffee machine
Rinse the coffee machine regularly. Following this maintenance tip and doing it regularly will ensure that your coffee machine runs smoothly and produces perfect drinks. This tip is the most important.
How to rinse correctly? First, empty the portafilter. Then add hot water to the coffee machine and run it as if you were making coffee. This helps to clean any remaining residue. Rinse the coffee machine with hot water every time you use it. Rinse the portafilter at least once a week with coffee cleaning powder.
2. Use water of the right quality.
If you want your coffee machine to last a long time, fill it with good water. What is good water? Cold, soft, filtered water. Tap water can damage your coffee machine over time. If you add tap water, which is high in minerals, to your coffee machine, and add heat and pressure, you will have the perfect recipe for rust and coffee machine repair.
Some coffee machines have a built-in water filter and softener. If your coffee machine doesn't have one, get a water filter for your tap. Even a Brita jug is suitable. If you use bottled water, avoid brands that say 'spring water'. Spring water is not filtered and will harm your car just as much as tap water.
3. Kitchen cleanliness.
If your kitchen is messy and full of crumbs, this can damage your coffee machine. Why? Small bugs can look for leftovers in your machine. The damage that insects can do to your coffee machine can be costly.
4. Read the instructions thoroughly.
If you have invested in a home coffee machine, be sure to read the manual and familiarise yourself with all parts of it, especially maintenance. Knowing how to properly maintain your coffee machine will help you avoid breakdowns in the first place.
Need a coffee machine repair? Contact us today. Our contacts.
Coffee machine repair news and tips
- Automatic cleaning problems in a coffee machineA problem with automatic cleaning in a coffee machine can have several causes, and the consequences of the problem can range from a minor inconvenience to a major financial loss. In most cases, the main cause of an automatic cleaning problem is lack of regular maintenance. Without regular descaling or filter changes, components such as heating elements and tubes can become clogged or damaged, causing the coffee ...
- Poor water filtration in the coffee machinePoor water filtration in a coffee machine can be caused by several reasons, such as an old or poorly maintained filter, contaminated feed water or improper pre-filtration. The consequences of poor water filtration can be serious and far-reaching. Poorly filtered water can lead to an increase in bacteria in the brewed coffee, making it unsafe to drink. Unfiltered water can also contain impurities that ...
- Coffee machine technical faults or display errorsThe coffee machine and displays in any establishment must be regularly serviced to ensure their proper functioning. Unfortunately, occasionally technical faults can occur which make it difficult for customers to enjoy their drinks or to understand what is displayed. There are a few things you can do to avoid these problems: Check the machine and the displays regularly to make sure they are working properly. Have a qualified technician regularly ...
- Noise or vibrations in the coffee machineSeveral things can cause a coffee machine to make noise or vibrate. One of the most common causes is worn out parts inside the coffee machine, such as bearings, seals and gears that no longer work properly. If these components become too worn, they can start to make noise and vibrations when the coffee machine is running. Another possible cause could be an unbalanced motor or pump. When the machine is running ...
- How to remove sediment and clean your coffee machineFor optimal performance, it is important to clean the coffee machine regularly to remove limescale and sediment. Descaling and cleaning your coffee machine can help prevent clogging, reduce calcium build-up on its surfaces and even extend the life of the machine itself. Here are some tips to keep your coffee machine in tip-top condition: Use the right descaling solution - Make sure ...
- Replacing worn or damaged parts of your coffee machineWhen replacing a part, it is important to make sure that the part you buy is compatible with your coffee machine. Some spare parts are universal and may fit several coffee machines, while others are specifically designed for one type or model of coffee machine. Be sure to read labels carefully and check online before buying. In addition to compatibility, it is also important to make sure that the part you choose is of high quality ...
- The coffee press does not resetThere are several possible reasons why a coffee press may not be in place. Some of the most common reasons include: 1. Filter strainer clogged - If the small strainer at the bottom of the filter is clogged, it can prevent the plunger from working properly.2. Rubber seal worn out - Like all moving parts, the rubber seal that seals the plunger will eventually wear out over time, and ...
- Coffee machine motor problemsDiagnosing and fixing coffee machine motor problems is not always a simple task. However, with the right knowledge of how motors work and an understanding of how to troubleshoot them, it can be done quite easily. The first step in diagnosing motor problems is to observe the behaviour of the motor when it is running. Is there a smell of combustion coming from the engine? Does it make unusual noises or vibrate more than ...
- Coffee machines do not steam possible causesHaving problems with your coffee machine not letting off steam? If your coffee machine is not producing steam, there are several possible causes. One of the most common problems is a blocked steam pipe. This can happen when milk or other debris builds up in the tube and blocks the flow of steam. To unclog it, open the machine and inspect the tube to make sure it is not blocked. If there is any build-up, ...
- Coffee machine componentsA coffee machine is usually made up of a number of main parts, each of which plays an important role in the preparation of the coffee. The first component is the water reservoir. A large tank filled with cold water is placed inside the coffee machine to make the coffee. It is usually located directly above or behind the drip tray and is connected to the machine's water pump. The second component is the boiler. This device heats the ...