Vilnius and Kaunas urgently laser printers refilling cartridges.
We refill all types of laser printer cartridges and, for a refill price, we'll replace your printer cartridge with a refilled and ready-to-use cartridge on the spot.
Choose us for the best price (from 12eur incl. VAT). We will give you an exact price on arrival, or you can contact us at the contact details below and tell us the printer model / cartridge model.
We try to have all the most popular cassettes on site:
- HP 285A / 435A / 436A / 278A / 283A / 505A / 280A / 279A
- Samsung D1042 / D104 / D101 / D1052 / D111 / 1710 / 1520 / 4216 / 4100 / 4200 / D1092 / D117 / 4655 / D1082 / 406
- Xerox 3120 / 3130 / 3020
- Canon 725 / 712 / 713 / 737 / 103 / 303 / 703 / 737 / FX9 / FX10 / 315 / 519 / 719 / FX3 / 731
- Minolta 1480 / 1490
- Ricoh AC104
- Brother TN2200 / TN2210 / TN2220 / TN2225 / TN2280 / TN2010
- Epson 6200 / 4518 / 4519
If you need a rarer cartridge, please contact us and we will order it before you arrive.
What is a cartridge refill?
Cartridge refill - a term originally referring to the replacement of the toner printing powder inside with new toner when it runs out. In the past, it had nothing to do with replacing a new cartridge as it was mainly just a further replacement of the cartridge drum and/or chip.
A refilled printer laser cartridge is a laser cartridge, also known as toner (although toner is really just powder), that has been refilled. This method allows the cartridge to be reused efficiently, saving the cost of buying another brand new cartridge (which could be as much as 3-4 times higher).
Refilled cartridges usually give good to fair results. However, as they are not completely newly manufactured, they may have minor or major flaws, e.g. residue after each print, some powder crumbling out of the cartridge. This can lead to contamination of the printer or the printed sheet. This may result in a lack of maximum quality or the printer itself may need repair. In fact, the manufacturer has usually not foreseen a refill procedure and has only foreseen one operating cycle. As a result, even though the cartridge is refilled, other parts are worn out and additional holes are made/drilled or punched to fill the toner.
Nowadays it has become possible to offer a new factory-filled cartridge at the refill price. Therefore, both for responsiveness, both for quality the process of refilling the same cartridge, as previously understood, has become obsolete. Refilling the cartridge is now understood as simply replacing a cartridge with one that has already been filled.
Quality comparison - cartridge refills vs. new analogue premium Cassettes
A test was carried out and the relative number of customers who were satisfied with the cartridge filling results and the quality of the analogue new cartridge was calculated. It was found that for the new cartridges there are practically no quality complaints (0.5%), and this is mostly only for small things. However, when it comes to refilled cartridges, up to 20 times more customers complained about the quality of the cartridge. This was mostly due to the original non-replaceable parts being worn out and the resulting toner powder bleeding through. After all, the same cartridge has been refilled many times. Therefore Techremontas no longer offers old cartridge refills and tries to offer only new cartridges at the best possible price, sometimes even better than the price of an old refill.
Original pre-filled cassette or a new high quality analogue one?
It is often a misconception that an original refilled cartridge is better than a new replacement premium (quality made) analogue printer cartridge. Roughly speaking, each cartridge consists of the following main parts: the cartridge body (plastic housing, springs, blades, etc.), the drum, the magnetic shaft, the toner powder and the chip. After all, after a quality cartridge refill, where not only the powder is replaced, only the plastic housing with the wearing parts remains original. Which is not even designed to be disassembled and modified. So it follows that a truly original refilled cartridge cannot be better than a quality new replacement cartridge.
How does the printing process work?
The printing process starts by charging the electrostatic drum, which is responsible for printing. Each cartridge has its own dosing procedure for the type of powder. Which depends on the grams of the cartridge as well as the printing speed. Most cartridges have a built-in chip (a microchip, also known as a chip) that counts the number of pages printed.
Why do I need to change printer cartridges?
Most printer toner cartridges are sold with eco-labels. The buyer is obliged to return them to the manufacturer for recycling and reuse. Most independent organisations that sell toner cartridges do so by refilling and reusing the original manufacturer's cartridges that they have received from large recycling companies.
Techremontas contacts if you need a cartridge refill too!
Cassette refilling, news
- Deposition of particles on the printing sheetThe deposition of cartridge powder is an essential part of the printing process. During powder deposition, dry plastic toner particles are transferred from the image drum to the paper surface. The powder is attracted to the charged areas of the paper where the photo-conductive drum has created an electrostatic field. When the powder particles are applied to the paper, using heat and pressure, they fuse with the paper and create a permanent image. The deposition of the powder can be influenced by several ...
- Insufficient print quality or faintnessIf you are experiencing poor print quality or weakness when printing from your printer, there are several possible causes. The most common cause is low ink or toner cartridges. Be sure to check the ink and toner levels before proceeding to other suspected causes. Other possible causes of poor print quality could be incorrect settings on the printer itself, a worn or defective print head or blocked nozzles. You can try ...
- Printer error messagesPrinter error messages can be incredibly frustrating. Fortunately, they are usually quite easy to fix. The first thing you should do when you encounter an error message is to try to determine what it means and what caused it. You can usually find this information in your printer manual or on the manufacturer's website. Once you have identified the cause of the error, there are some common solutions that can help. First of all, there are a number of ...
- The printer shows an error that the toner has run outWhen the printer displays an error message indicating that the toner has run out, it is important to investigate other possible causes before assuming that the toner level is actually low. Possible problems may include: 1. Faulty cartridges - the printer cartridges may be faulty and cause errors during installation. Check the cartridge for damage or leaks and inspect it for damage. 2. Blockages - Printer cartridges ...
- About cartridges used in 3D printersThe cartridges used for 3D printing offer a unique form of user-friendliness. Unlike traditional printing methods, which require the user to manually feed and refill paper or ink cartridges, 3D printers work with pre-filled cartridges that quickly snap into place. This makes it easier than ever to switch between different materials, colours and textures, without having to keep switching in the middle of a project...
- Cleaning and maintaining your laser printer cartridgeCleaning and maintaining the laser printer cartridge is essential to preserve the life of the printer. Here are 5 tips to keep your printer running at maximum efficiency: 1. Be sure to maintain your printer regularly by dusting the outside of the printer and cleaning the inside with compressed air or a slightly damp cloth. 2. Clean the cartridge contacts with a lint-free cloth. This will prevent dust and ...
- Composition and functions of laser printer cartridgesLaser printer cartridges hold the powder used to create printed images and text. This powder is a dry, fine plastic powder that melts when exposed to heat. Laser printer cartridges contain several components, including an imaging drum, which is responsible for transferring the powder to the paper. Other important parts of the cartridge are the wiper blade, which helps to spread the powder evenly on the image drum; the primary corona wire ...
- How to extend the life of your laser printer cartridges1. Make sure they are stored in a cool, dark place, away from direct sunlight and other sources of heat or moisture. 2. Keep the cartridges sealed in their original packaging until you intend to use them. 3. Store the cartridges in a dry, dust-free environment free from extreme temperatures or sudden changes in temperature. 4. Avoid subjecting the cartridges to any kind of impact, such as dropping them or hitting them against a hard ...
- Laser printer cartridgesLaser printer cartridges come in a variety of types, sizes and colours to suit the needs of any laser printer user. There are several factors to consider when choosing the right cartridge for your printer. The first thing to consider is compatibility. Make sure that the cartridge you buy is compatible with the specific printer model. If you are not sure which type is best suited for your device, check the product description ...
- Types of laser printer cartridgesLaser printer cartridges come in two types: toner and drum. Toner cartridges contain a special powder that is heated to create images printed on paper. They are usually black, but can also be coloured such as cyan, magenta and yellow. Toner cartridges are usually more expensive than drum cartridges and need to be replaced more often. Drum cartridges contain a photosensitive ...