All types of power plants in Vilnius and Kaunas scooter repairs. We not only repair all types of scooters, but also skate (segway).
- We repair Xaiomi, Ninebot, Hama, Manta, Monowheel, Oxboard, Razor, Skymaster, SoloGo, YAKKA, IO HAWK, Future Foot, Wonfast, Skque, and other brands of skateboards and electric scooters
- All types repair of wheels
If you are insured, we can issue a repair certificate to the insurance company.
Replacing broken parts. Repairing wiped skates. We work with Authorised suppliers of parts. We re-solder various components and replace parts. Repair broken sockets. Replacing tyres. We carry out diagnostics before carrying out repairs.
Electric scooter repairs and answers to frequently asked questions
Here are the answers to the most common questions asked by our customers who pick up their scooter after a repair.
1. What are the most common problems with electric scooters that customers contact us about?
These are operational repairs such as replacing broken hull parts, replacing brake pads or replacing punctured tyres/chambers. However, apart from operational repairs, the most common problems that customers come to us for are problems with the scooter's electronics, including the wiring, motor and controls. Battery problems are also very common. From the battery holding a charge much shorter than when it was new to the battery not supplying any voltage at all.
2. Do you have any tips on how to learn how to use an electric scooter as a beginner?
Using an electric scooter is very easy by following these tips:
- Make sure you have all the safety equipment
- make sure your scooter's battery is sufficiently charged
- Switch on your scooter and start riding in the slowest possible mode
- Place one foot on the podium and use the other foot to push the scooter if necessary
- Press the accelerator button to start driving
- To accelerate further, keep pressing the accelerator pedal
- Lean forward to accelerate further or before a climb
- Drive with the steering wheel turned and a slight lean to the side
- Press the brake lever gently to stop
The process itself is very simple and you'll get the hang of it straight away.
3. Are electric scooters reliable?
The electric scooters produced in the last 5 years are very reliable. Electric scooter technology has improved very rapidly and the quality, motor power and battery capacity have increased many times over. Most modern models have a long range and last for many years.
Of course, this is not the case with all electric scooters. Some are simply low-quality models. In addition, there are still many old models in use that may have been of acceptable quality in their time.
In addition, electric scooter repairs are relatively easy and inexpensive compared to repairs for other vehicles.
4. Are electric scooters suitable for commuting?
Electric scooters are perfect for commuting. They are fast, efficient and great for avoiding traffic jams. They are perfect for any commute up to 20 kilometres, as their range exceeds this. Compared to other means of transport, they will generally be a better choice, especially in large cities. Of course, there are scenarios where they will not be suitable.
Electric scooter repairs needed. You can find us in Vilnius, Kaunas. Please contact us and we will be happy to help you.
E-scooter tips, repairs
- What you should know about electric scooter electronics faultsFailures in the electronics of an electric scooter are a common occurrence in any type of electric vehicle. Electrical problems can range from minor problems that cause minor inconveniences to major faults that render the vehicle unusable. The most common causes of electrical faults in electric scooters are loose or corroded connections, poor wiring or faulty components such as batteries, switches and ...
- Electric scooter chassis faultsChassis failures on electric scooters can be incredibly inconvenient and dangerous for riders. The most common problems can be broken frames, loose screws or broken brackets. In some cases, these problems may not be visible to the naked eye, and if left uncorrected can cause serious damage. It is important to check your electric scooter regularly for signs of wear and tear or damage. If you notice any ...
- Incorrect settings for electric scootersOne of the most common mistakes made with electric scooters is when users fail to adjust their settings properly. On many models, the settings need to be adjusted before riding to ensure safe operation and optimal performance. Failure to do so can lead to a variety of problems, including reduced range, increased energy consumption and even potential safety hazards such as sudden shutdown or sudden changes in speed. In order to avoid ...
- The wheel of an electric scooter does not turnThe wheels of an electric scooter don't turn for a variety of reasons, from worn parts to improper maintenance. Before attempting any repairs, it is important to identify the exact cause of the problem so that it can be properly diagnosed and fixed. One of the most common causes of an electric scooter wheel not turning is a dead battery. If the scooter has been in use for some time, it is possible that the battery is no longer able to store ...
- How to diagnose and troubleshoot scooter electrical problemsWhen troubleshooting electric scooter electrical problems, it is important to first diagnose the cause of the problem. The most common causes of electrical problems are loose or rusty connections, blown fuses, faulty components such as switches, and faulty wires. It is very important to carefully inspect each component for damage or signs of wear and tear. Once the cause has been identified, it is important to replace or repair any damaged components. If the problem is caused by a loose connector, ...
- Brake and wheel repairs for electric scootersThere are a few key steps to consider when repairing the brakes and wheels on electric scooters. Firstly, you'll want to make sure that the brake pads and wheels are in good condition. If they look worn or damaged in any way, you should replace them with new parts before you start the repair work. By doing so, you will be able to assess the condition of the braking system and determine if there is any damage or ...
- How to know which charger is right for your scooterOne important aspect of choosing the right charger for an electric scooter is to check the voltage requirements. The required voltage will depend on the specific components used in your scooter model and the type of battery. It is important to make sure that the charger you choose is capable of delivering the required voltage level sufficiently to avoid damaging any components. If you are unsure of the requirements, check your user manual or contact the manufacturer to ...
- How to properly maintain your scooter battery and extend its life.To prolong the life of your electric scooter's battery, it is important to follow a few maintenance tips. Firstly, you should avoid leaving the electric scooter battery uncharged for long periods of time. This can cause problems with the battery cells, which will reduce its capacity and shorten its life. Instead, charge the electric scooter battery regularly, even if you do not plan to use it for a while. Next, be sure to keep your electric scooter battery ...
- Can an electric scooter overheatYes, an electric scooter can overheat. This is because their motors and batteries get hot during use due to the energy conversion process. When this happens, it is important for users to know how to avoid the heat or how to manage it properly to ensure a safe ride.There are a number of steps that users can take to help prevent an electric scooter from overheating. Firstly, before each ride ...
- Water damage to an electric scooterWater damage to an electric scooter can cause a variety of problems, including short circuits, corrosion of electrical components and failure of critical functions. Any water that enters the system can also cause mould growth and further failure of the scooter parts. It is important to take measures to prevent water from entering the system or to repair water damage as soon as possible. One of the best ways to prevent ...