Vilnius and Kaunas to be carried out quality and professional phone repairs.
Repair different patterns smart phones.:
- Mending and untying Alcatel, Apple (iPhone), CAT, Coolpad, DORO, GETNORD, HTC, Huawei, Just5, LG, Samsung (Galaxy), Sony (Xperia), SwissOne, ZTE phones, tablets, GSM modemus.
- In particular specialise Samsung phone repairs and iPhone repairs.
- We carry out work for all manufacturers mobile phone repairs!
- Factory Unbinding iPhone and Samsung phones
If you are insured, we can issue a repair certificate to the insurance company.
We provide both software and technical services. Replacing broken screens. Repair wiped phones. Rewriting operating system and firmware (software, firmware). Re-solder various components, replace parts. Repair broken sockets. We carry out diagnostics before carrying out repairs. We work with manufacturers Authorised suppliers of parts. Particularly high quality samsung phone and iphone repair.
List of faults for which we are most frequently contacted for phone repairs
The list of faults starts with the most common. While it is possible to try to carry out repairs yourself in some cases, it is best and most reliable to leave all the work to professionals. If you do decide to try to carry out the repairs yourself, more information on this can be found here.
1. Broken phone screen
A broken screen is one of the most common problems that bring your phone to our repair centre. No matter how hard we try to avoid it, phones can slip out of our hands and fall. First check if your phone is covered by phone insurance. If not, make sure you contact your nearest Techremont branch and bring your phone in for a professional screen replacement right away.
2. Faulty charging socket
If you're experiencing slow charging or no charging at all, it's usually due to a broken or otherwise faulty charging socket. Charging socket failures can be caused by many reasons. However, once the problem has occurred, make sure you take your phone in for repair as soon as possible. Although there are many DIY instructions and tricks for fixing this fault, we do not recommend following them, as they will usually only make the fault worse.
3. Your phone has been splashed with liquids or has fallen into liquids
We've all been in a situation where we've splashed tea or coffee on our phone. Or simply dropped into a swimming pool or bathtub. No matter how the damage occurred, it can be very complex and sometimes even unsolvable. So when you're faced with these situations, don't waste time, take your phone to a Techremontas phone repair centre to get help in time. The sooner the repair is carried out, the more likely it is to be successful.
4. Fast battery drain
This is another common problem that customers have with their mobile phones. This can be simply due to natural battery wear and tear, or due to the large number of apps installed on the phone. If you have identified the problem, take the necessary measures to keep the battery charged until the end of the day when you can charge it again. Simply take your phone to our repair centre to have it checked by a technician and offered the right solutions.
5. Speaker does not work
If you have a problem with the speaker, you should first check the headphone output. If your phone is still in headphone mode, reboot your phone. If this doesn't work, be sure to visit a Techremontas phone repair centre and let the technicians do the necessary repairs.
6. Your phone is overheating
Every phone generates heat through its screen, battery and processor. So slight or momentary heating is perfectly normal, especially if you've used your phone for a long time. However, if your phone heats up too much, this is a problem that requires professional help. So don't delay and take your phone to us the same day nearest repair centre.
7. Button not working
This problem is usually caused by a software or app malfunction. This happens when an incompatible app on your phone affects the keyboard on your phone. You can try rebooting your phone and see if everything returns to normal. If it doesn't, it's time to take your phone to a mobile phone centre for professional help.
These were just some of the most common faults that customers have to visit a phone repair centre for. If you are experiencing any of the above phone problems, it's better not to delay and take your phone to a trusted phone repair centre - Techremontas. Our technicians are highly skilled and can provide you with the best repair services. Our contacts are here.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any problems or other questions.
Phone repair news and tips
- Your phone does not record videoOne of the most common reasons why your phone doesn't record videos is a lack of storage space. If you don't have enough free memory on your device, recording may not start or may not be completed. To remedy this, try deleting some old files and photos that you no longer need to free up more space. Another possible reason for failing to record a video is ...
- You can't see your phone contactsDual view on a computer screen is an efficient and convenient way to work. It allows you to see two applications, documents or web pages side by side at the same time, so you can easily compare information, do research or multitask. This is especially useful when working with several applications at once or when writing and editing documents. Dual view is available on most modern computers and ...
- Poor connection or network problems on your phoneIt can be very frustrating when your phone experiences poor connectivity or network problems. Whether you're trying to surf the web, make calls or stream video content, any problems with your mobile data signal can quickly disrupt your plans. Fortunately, there are a few steps you can take to improve your mobile phone signal so you can enjoy your device again. First things first ...
- Bloated phone batteryThe most common reason why your phone's battery may swell is a problem with the battery itself. If your phone's battery has been damaged due to a manufacturing defect or wear and tear over time, the materials in the battery can expand and build up pressure. This swelling will cause the phone battery to deflate. Another possible cause of battery swelling is overcharging. If your phone is plugged into a ...
- How to safely back up your mobile phone dataBacking up your mobile phone data is essential to ensure that you don't lose important information in the event of device failure or theft. Fortunately, there are some simple steps that can help make the process easier and safer. Firstly, it's important to create an encrypted backup of your phone's data. This will help protect your information from unauthorised access or misuse. To do this, ...
- Understanding of mobile phone components and partsThe overall structure of a phone consists of physical and electrical components that provide power, data transmission, reception and transmission of signals from mobile towers and other functions. The main components of mobile phones are: 1) Battery: The battery is responsible for powering the device. It usually consists of a number of rechargeable cells that can be replaced or recharged when they run out of power. 2) Main board: this board ...
- Your mobile phone is slowOne of the most common reasons for slow mobile phone performance is lack of memory space. Phones are designed to have a certain amount of internal memory, and when it fills up, the device can become sluggish or even sometimes unresponsive. It is important to regularly check how much memory you have on your device. Another possible cause of slow mobile phone performance is having too many simultaneous ...
- How to protect your mobile phone from damageThe best way to protect your mobile phone from damage is to take preventive measures and to be aware of the possible risks. Here are some tips on how to protect your device: - Invest in a good protective case or cover - A durable, impact-resistant case is the most effective way to protect your phone against bumps, scratches and drops. Also consider investing in a screen protector to prevent scratches to the screen. - When working with ...
- What to do if your phone freezesIf your phone is stuck, you should first force a restart. To restart iPhone , press and quickly release the Volume Up button, then press and quickly release the Volume Down button, then hold down the Side button until the Apple logo appears on the screen. "Android phones can usually be force restarted by pressing and holding for 10 seconds ...
- Replacing and optimising your mobile phone batteryReplacing your mobile phone battery is the process of replacing the rechargeable battery in your device with a new one. This is often necessary when the existing battery in your device has worn out over time and no longer holds a charge or works as expected. It may also be necessary if the old battery has been damaged by physical impact, overheating or other causes. Replacing a battery is usually much cheaper than replacing the entire ...